In 2016, I met Vincent through some mutual friends. He brought me on board to assist with the permit expediting for his new bar and restaurant with a full liquor license. Alpine Design, took care of generating the building plans which were used to secure the approvals from the Planning Department and Building & Safety.
I’m very excited to announce that as of this month (June 2017) you can now visit the Rhythm Room located in the basement of the Hayward Hotel on 6th & Spring.
This was a great project to be connected with and I am happy to be part of the Rhythm Room LA TEAM. They have put their heart and soul into this project and I hope the Rhythm Room becomes your new favorite place to hang out in Downtown LA.
If you like board games, pool, ping pong, shuffle board, foosball, darts and/or live music, this may be the perfect spot for you.
There have been several articles written about the Rhythm Room which I will compile for you.
This recent article posted on June 21, 2017 in EATER LA by, Farley Elliott features Photography by Wonho Frank Lee. The Rhythm Room looks even better in person, but this will give you an idea of what the Rhythm Room looks like: https://la.eater.com/2017/6/21/15847196/rhythm-room-downtown-bar-games-photos-inside
Alan Pinel – Alpine Design
More links about the Rhythm Room:
- YELP – https://www.yelp.com/biz/rhythm-room-la-los-angeles-4
- ZAGAT – https://www.zagat.com/r/the-rhythm-room-la-los-angeles
- INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/rhythmroomla
- LA DOWNTOWNER – https://www.ladowntowner.com/articles/rhythm-room
- LOS ANGELES MAGAZINE – http://www.lamag.com/askchris/forgotten-rhythm-room-nightclub-is-coming-back-to-life-downtown-los-angeles/